PROTECTION AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY AFFECTING PERSONAL DATA THAT USERS PROVIDE FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, Astilleros Gondán, S.A. (hereinafter Gondan) hereby informs you that the personal data you have voluntarily provided on the Website will be processed.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER:
• Astilleros Gondán, S.A.
• Puerto de Figueras, s/n. 33794 Castropol
Gondán takes your privacy seriously and would like you to understand how we process your personal data. This privacy statement explains how we do this.
GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The data provided may be used to handle and develop a professional relationship with a view to receiving and managing the communications and/or complaints submitted. The main activities include investigating and clarifying the facts reported, determining responsibilities, implementing corrective actions and, where appropriate, bringing legal and disciplinary proceedings before the relevant bodies in each case.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is the transfer by the data subject of his/her own data, and the authorisation provided of their processing. In addition, compliance with current legislation regarding the company’s obligations.
Once Gondan has received the user’s data, it will take appropriate security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The company may communicate your data, exclusively for the purposes indicated in this Policy to third parties with whom it has signed collaboration agreements.
Within the framework of the communications indicated in the previous paragraph, the data might be transferred internationally to third countries or international organisations, whether or not there is a decision of the European Commission on their adequacy. International transfers to countries that cannot guarantee an adequate level of protection will be exceptional and will be carried out provided that they are essential for your relationship with the Entity and applying the necessary guarantees to ensure compliance with the required data protection principles.
If the possibility of transferring the data due to other circumstances is considered, Gondan. will request the explicit consent of the user.
Notwithstanding the above, Gondan hereby informs you that if the provision of any of its services requires the storage of your data at our facilities or by third parties and access by the company or by third parties to your data, we undertake to comply with the provisions of the applicable legislation in force. To this end, Gondan. announces that it will outsource processing to third parties, such as computer system maintenance services, management and audit services.
Personal information collected through the forms on the Website will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, with a maximum of 5 years. If your data is used for several purposes that require us to retain them for different periods, we will apply the longer retention period, unless you ask us to exclude you by revoking the consent given.
Participants are entitled to:
• Obtain confirmation as to whether Gondan is processing their personal data.
• Access their personal data.
• Request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data.
• Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Users may request the deletion of the data provided as long as its conservation is not needed under legal requirements.
• Oppose the processing of their data as long as the said processing is not needed under legal requirements.
• Request, when processing is carried out by automated means, the portability of the personal data that they have provided to Gondan, which will be delivered in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and to request that they be transferred to another entity responsible for the processing, where this is technically possible.
• Revoke their consent to process data for a given purpose, in which case we will stop processing them for said purpose.
• File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://sedeagpd.gob.es), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction when exercising your rights.
To exercise your data protection rights as indicated, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference “Exercise GDPR Rights”, specifying your request and providing proof of identity by attaching a copy of your ID card, passport or another valid document that identifies you.
Gondan companies will do their best to ensure that your details are always up to date. However, the responsibility for the quality of the data lies with the owner of said data and, therefore, if there are any changes to the data of the User of the website, the user must report said changes to the File Manager. We hereby decline any responsibility if users fail in their obligation to report the changes.